View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 01:28 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's wrong with my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8008 View Post
I need opinion from some sis here. This is regarding my wife

She keep wanting me to suck her breast. Not only once or twice but almost everyday. While sucking her breast she will make me finger her pussy. If the day is before my off day i will kena fuck.

She seem to like it. What's wrong with her?
something is wrong with you.

don't worry. if you don't want to fuck her, finger or suck her breasts, someone will do it for you.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment