View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
I'm Malay 22 this year.
Height about 162, weight 60 kg not fat just built.

I find it hard to date as I find even Chinese guys uglier than me are able to get decent dates. I know I'm short but I don't want to use height as an excuse. I've been told that I look like a monkey all my life. It hurts me but I don't take it to heart. I tried setting up okc and tinder and no luck. I don't even get matches on tinder. Like not even 3 for a week. The remaining are catfish's.

Im tired of buying commercial sex. I want to find someone to love and be with. It's depressing when you have no looks, no height and still can't find a decent date.

I tried to cat fish as a Chinese dude with decent photo and got like 20 matches instantly. And I tried asking the girls of all races and their answers towards dating Malay guys is that they arent smart and don't look to be potential partners due to religion. Yes even Malay girls say the same thing.

Am I doomed? Any bros here who have gone through the same thing and still end up with decent girls? I don't go club, drinking, I don't engage prostitutes anymore.

Even friends don't want intro me cause they think I'm Malay and automatically assume I'm stupid.

Nothing wrong with my fashion sense or anything for that matter. I have good hygiene good smell told my people around me but I just can't find a decent girl online. It's frustrating.
Do you have a good career? Do you have an outgoing personality? Do you have a car? Date beyond the nationality and race.