Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Sorry to ask here but may i check if anyone knows where a lady who holds a white card can work at? Any part time jobs other than geylang or FLs or thai discos? She might have to be here for 2 months or longer. Even possiblt 1 year depending on the investigations.

Part time cleaner? Waitress? Need some kind advice and input. Thanks
If you mean special pass, then, they are allowed to work with IO permission. However, most employer don't know about SP privilege, so you may try most the pubs and restaurants.

Can't give you name.

I know a girl on SP who worked in Thai Restaurant in Far East, for almost 6 months, while her case was going on. And night time she used to continue working in Ipanema Though in Ipanema she was playing safe, borrowing money from guys and not planning to return. A thief till the end ..