Old 07-08-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Tuy1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

First ever FR and Geylang experience so do bear with me. Went down to jm14 around 1.30pm only had two girls available. So high traffic :/ Kudos to okt though, very friendly guy. Lazy to wait so i went with G4. Quite a good experience imo, even ended up extending. Maybe will start patronizing Geylang instead of Dome 1 and online prc

G4 review

looks – 7 (Not really my type but up to preference)
Shower - 7.5 (Teasing and playing with 2IC, should have asked her to bbbj)
Boobs – 7 (Enhanced C? quite hard)
Body – 9 (Slim with nice figure. Would be perfect with some tats)
BbbJ - 7.5 (Average but she does bbbj even with lots of oil on 2IC)
FJ - 7 (Missionary whilst french(she initiated) followed by cowgirl and cim with abit of dirty talk)
GFE – 10/10 (GFE really gao gao. Held hand led to room. Keep teasing 2ic through boxers. Always giggling and joking. Even keep insist on goodbye kiss although i rejected cos listerine wash already, ended up sneaking it while paying okt for extension )
Service - 7 (Ends with an okok massage, felt abit piano but better than being rushed send off after cum)
RTF – Nah want try others. Saw a huge number of girls after i done. Sian i enter only 2. She recommended G8 so maybe will try next time.

Overall quite a decent bonk, one of the better ones i had. Brothers looking for GFE should try.