View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Pervert $1000 Gahmen Scholar Upset With NS! Goes Bananas And Calls SAF Officers Monst

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Below is the letter by a National Serviceman who recently ORDed* after serving two years of national service. According to him, he wrote an email which was sent out via intranet but MINDEF made a call to his office within minutes to have the email recalled.

He wrote, "Personally, I just want to get the words of my letter out to as many people as possible so that they may read it and form their own ideas of the military after seeing a different side to its organisation. The speed with which...

Pervert $1000 Gahmen Scholar Upset With NS! Goes Bananas And Calls SAF Officers Monsters!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.