View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

I think TS knows what he wants, a pretty wife (just like the rest of us) and he find his way to get it. In fact, I think he is pretty smart to know how to make use of his Singaporean identity to get the gal he wants.
Of course, definitely can make use of it while Singapore still have the benefits, but I doubt Singapore Identity will be "Treasure" in next few Generation.... or possible maybe the next 2 generation, Singapore "Privilege Passport" might even seem useless to SEA...

Let just Admit, China is our Chinese root, dont care you Oversea or Immigrant to whatever Countries, as long as your Race is born Chinese, no matter how you deny it will never change the Fact that you are Chinese, and the fact is that China is rapidly on the rise, definitely as Chinese, more or less we will feel proud of it.
In the next few decade, China Passport will be the Trend(it bound to happen, just take maybe another 20-40 year time? or even shorter depend on the possibility of WW3 lor)...

So rather then stuck in Singapore for my future generation, I might as well find a SEA country to settle down there... and be the "Pioneer for my "Clan""