View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I suppose, the negativity stems from the old saying, one can marry a prostitute but one cannot get his wife to prostitute.
Well that will be wrong if the Guy/Man is the one who Force the Girl/Women into walking that industry if the Lady are not willing. Or being force to do due to debt(in the scenario, that debts incur due to Marriage, Housing, Children etc...)

But it will be difference, if the Woman willing to walk this industry for her own Dream of being Riches or Whatever Dream/Goal it is....

Let be real here la, let say la, if a Woman(example any of the Brother Wife) don't want to get pregnant, no matter how she love you or like you, she also dont want children, even if you raw her , creampie her, make her drunk, give her drug or purposely time for the "high fertility rate period" to creampie her... even if she tio pregnant, if she insist on abortion or secretly take pill, secretly do operation to make her cannot get pregnant, etc... You think you can stop meh??? You think you will know meh? Until you find out or she confess , I doubt you can even "control the situation"...