Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
2062 Lu Lu
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 8.0 (36Ds, abit saggy but to boobs lovers)
Body: 6.5 (She is rather tall maybe 1.65 to 1.68 plus slightly bah)
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.8 (Fleshy butt for doggie)
Her overall service level is very high for a newbie. Only here for 1-2 months
Thanks for your brief FR on Lu Lu. Gave her a try. My expanded FR (borrowing a template on my FR on Ruyi of 1658a).

Name : Lu Lu
Ht : 1.67 m
Wt : 58 kg
Home Province : Hubei
Debut : June 2018
Home base : 2062

Face: fair, pleasant to slightly pretty, smooth complexion, sharp medium nose, medium mouth with juicy lips, double-eyelid eyes
Body: black with tinted light brown hair to beyond shoulder; flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; well-trimmed, neat pubic hair!
Boobs: D cup, natural, soft, looks heavy, dark brown areola and nipples, saggy, droops like two huge melons when on all fours
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : french intimately and frontal soapy rub using boobs; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, good sensual catbath by firstly, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, with nipples and hair providing tickling sensual feel; followed by water in mouth catbath and mouth suction. Great in this area.
AR : Nil
BBBJ : Does not use her boobs for teasing/massage; but boobs highly sensitive to squeeze and lick; deep throat bj.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : allow; but did not try
Frenching/kissing : Could french intimately and deeply with tongue fight. She tastes great; Natural frencher. However, she claimed to be selective in this area.
FJ: Pussy gets very slimy and wet easily; She provides loud moans as I pumped her in missionary for quite some time. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and said my dick hit her cervix. We sexed in cowgal and then missionary again. I unloaded as she clutched me me lovingly, spank me and forced my dick further into her pussy! A solid bonk with Lu Lu!
RTF : Most likely!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 19-07-2018 at 12:18 AM.