View Single Post
Old 17-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
bro TE, I salute you. I stumbled on this thread and finds it interesting to read all the posts, flaming etc..it is amusing. Frankly speaking I understand because I am an agent myself(actually I kind of hate it when called OKT).

Bro TE, sorry I am not doing advertisement here. If you checked my post, I have not done any posting of my own girls.
Thanks for speaking up, deeply appreciate what you had said! Well, I believe most understand the whole situation, just some jerks trying to be funny or sabotage me. Don't worry, i stand firmly on my principle and I will not sway just cos of some mere idiotic comments.

Haha! The concern is actually not mine, but the moderator. Nevertheless i believe you mean no other business, just purely giving your point of view. Your past postings don't suggest that you are agent at all. For me, you are welcome to post freely as long they are sensible contents.

PS: I hate the term "OKT" too. Haha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!