Old 23-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Sm1tefeather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Ended up writing alot so will split this into 2 posts.

Made my way to DaisyDream at Sukhumvit at about 11pm, 3-storey shophouse at the end of a small and dark street. Entered the waiting area and was told to sit down on the sofa. 2 bros joined me 5 minutes later. Had some small talk and found out that DD was the only nuru parlor left open at this timing.

Then the Mamasan came with an Ipad to ask what service I wanted, and asked if I wanted to top-up for an extra girl. However I already knew what I wanted (Their pricings + girls are on their Line) so I went for the 5kTHB package of Nuru + Jacuzzi for 90min.

Mamasan then motioned for girls to stand in one row infront of us. One of the guys next to me 'cut-queue' and picked out a girl, he then got stopped and Mamasan said I had first pick since I arrived first.

(didn't really think much of it because 3 of us arrived around the same time, and the girl was not the one I wanted anyways, but apparently the Mamasan was quite worried I would be angry because I was asked a few times by my ML if I was unhappy about this 'cut-queue' incident, so kudos to DD for their customer service.)

Made payment and then was lead up to the room: Clean place with an outdoor area where the jacuzzi was. ML then prepped the equipment (Oils, Inflatable Mattress etc). Showered together and proceeded to the outdoor area for Nuru. First timer for Nuru and it felt amazing. Nuru gel is heated and it felt like being immersed in jelly when she slides up and down your back. The chattering from the neighboring 'balcony' could be heard, 2 Ladies and 1 Guy, then the moans from the ladies started... My ML complain say noisy, but have to admit it turned me on a little bit . Afterwards turned to face upwards and more sliding action ensued. Skipped BJ and went straight into her riding me while I grabbed her oily tits...