View Single Post
Old 25-07-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just returned from batam ytd, simple day trip. First time cheonging there too.

Tries Delta spa as it was within the Nagoya SC compound, so feel safe and easy to find.

Quite surprised too, as i thought this area was for family shopping.

They have 3 floors, first floor is main entrance and spa facilities. Got jacuzzi and small gym and lockers. Felt safe as the locker need attendant to tap his RFID key before you can tap yours, so no worries abt ppl hacking.

Went up to 2nd floor, GRO is english speaking sexy OL , but face unfortunately not very pretty. Took my preference for massage, no selection of ML. Wait at 2nd floor for abt 10 mins, i think they preparing the room etc.

GRO finally lead me to 3rd floor, quite friendly but do take note i was charged for the mineral water drink. Not sure if eat their buffet got any charges, not there for makan anyway.

3rd floor look like some javanese hut decor, the wooden rooms are raised and below is an empty crawlspace, thinking back i think its for washing down. Simple curtain serves as the door to each wooden room, its more like a room-sized cubicle tho.

The girl was already there kneeling to greet me, lights quite dim but i was glad it was a SYT. Looks abt 6/10 , cant compare to FL dome 1.

Simple massage but well trained, petite girl so big sized bros should massage elsewhere before going. The ML was quite playful, told me to strip fully naked when i left my undies on...

SYT ML grabbed my balls from behind during massage, slowly proceeded to slow HJ. I felt maybe this girl no experience, because it felt like she was just playing with my cock...i asked for FJ but dont have, only bbbj max. I think 1 shot of HJ is included, because after the bj she told me to rest for 2nd shot.

Btw she quoted me 500k for bbbj, i agreed because i dont like to haggle during sexual activities, i just take it as the tips included.

Spa entry plus etc was 800k, overall quite ex unless u fully enjoy the spa and just go for the inclusive HJ. Standard wise i feel Guangzhou one still beat this hands down.

Next round will be trying booking joints or Fame Spa.