View Single Post
Old 30-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
izenmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Now in Medan Indonesia, any fun ideas?

Hi osh,

I've been to medan in 2012 and it was at Tavern Pub. We stayed at the Danau Toba Hotel which is near to the pub. There were 5 of us. What we intended to do was to organise an orgy.. haha.. after searching for a long time, we took 5 girls but the quality was not good.. we paid 1 mil each but we were not allowed to have sex with the other girls other than the one we picked. but they allow us to do it in the same room. it was so-so fun.. but the girls quality is really bad... we just did one time and let them leave... so far this is my only experience of medan...

Right now, my friend has tasked me to do some recon on Medan again as he is getting married soon and i'm planning some sort of a bachelor party for him.. we will be coming on a thurs night. Therefore, i have to plan 2 days of wild nights for him (thursday and friday)

i have some questions to ask:

1) for KTV, is it best to go Yang Lim plaza (X3) where they have the hottest girls?

2) for massages, is pattaya spa (Grand sakura hotel) the best?

3) For discos to pick up local girls, retrospective (capital building) or entrance music temple (Grand Ascott City Hall), which is better?

4) Is the soccer pub at Grand angkasa worth going?

I would appreciate if you can also advise me with the cost of these places. thanks so much.. as fellow cheongsters, you will understand the pressure i'm going through.. sincerely asking for help as i really have no idea about medan...