View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I have given an FR before but I went last night and it was a good session. So thought of sharing since I promise this gem..those who want FJ or BJ pls skip. This is a TCM joint.

She takes late appt too and she ask me to try her cupping which rejuvenate me. She also has ear digging and hot stone therapy at no extra cost. Entrance is $60. For cupping, I can tell she is professional as she was checking on these areas as well as telling me which 穴道 had issues.

In terms of looks, she is like an OL. Fair skin, fair complexion, sharp features, super long hair which touches the waist if she do not tie up. Last night, she wear her white TCM jacket but inside is a body hugging spaghetti strip. And she always wear yoga leggings or long tights. I do know she works out often at Anytime Fitness so she has a tight body. Petite too, which is my type. Boobs is a big B...really nice. My perfect cup of tea.

Massage wise, she knows the right point. The hot stone therapy really soothing. And she plays light music too. The room is painted grey and she will turn off the lights and i doze off many times. Massage bed is those bigger type too.

The room do not have individual shower so need to walk out which is fine. In terms of parking, maybe a challenge sometimes esp during lunch and dinner. But at night and morning, it is okay. Location is around Little India side. If i am not mistaken, this is a registered TCM joint but let me verify first. Haha

Good looking OL with some skillss....perfect combo.
Hi bro, can share contact please? TIA!