View Single Post
Old 13-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

[QUOTE=bbailey]sianz half, the coach from SIN only stops @ Pudu.
it's not that I like to complaint but really can't tahan the place. spoilt my mood to cheong liao.
Plus still quite a distance to get to cititel from Pudu, and all the cab drivers there macham Supermodels, won't start their cabs for less than RM$20.
sigh...no offense to the msian bros here.

any bros here got any recommendations on coach service from Spore that doesn't stop at Pudu? anywhere but there! thanks a milion.

Hi Bro bbailey,

I strongly agree with you [eventhough I am a Malaysian and stays in KL] that the Malaysian cab drivers SUCKS. Normally I dun give a fuck to them...i rather walk or take the LRT [MRT in SGP]

Another fucking mistake done by malaysian city planners: Cititel which is located in a famous Midvalley shopping mall, is not linked by LRT!

The best is to take that Aeroliner coach which stops at either Corus hotel or Amcorp mall [both are of walking distance to the LRT station...Ampang Park and Taman Jaya respectively]. Take the efficient and cheap LRT to reach Sentral station and catch a feeder bus [downstairs...another stupid arrangement] to Midvalley.

If you take a bus to PUDUraya, walk up the stairs to the ticket booths and exit that bus station and walk along a walkway to the "Plaza Rakyat" LRT station. Take that Star LRT line to the next station "Masjid Jamek" . Exit Masjid jamek station and walk to Putra LRT station also known as Masjid Jamek [another stupid arrangement] and take Putra line to sentral station.

If you can avoid it please dun support those vulture taxis [fuck them]

Anyway welcome to Malaysia.