View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Bmw7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Bro, in Saigon now. Can pm me where is Z massage? Thanks bro

QUOTE=pippo2002;17476253]Since so many ppl talked about the z massage, I went there to try. No doubt facilities are good. Looks new. Waiting room is nicely decorated. Room is beautiful. Can choose gals on iPad photo. Looks ok real person. Asked me to strip naked and go into steam room for 5min. Need to come out ourselves.. can’t stand the heat so come out and go suana room for another 5min then can’t wait to take the massage. So come out and go into the tub and bath by the lady. After bathing, lie down for massage with lotion and hot stone. Nothing special or tease except after hot stone, can feel the gal stripping behind me and use her boobs to massage. It’s half naked only. After that flip over and continue followed by bbbj and hj and groop her boobs until cum. Overall normal normal with 1M damage. No need give tips. All in and paid at counter before massage. 1.4M for 90mins with two shot. And 2.4m for 4hands.

Went to apo one night and saw a pretty lady having eye contact with me while I walked pass her. Later went to sit one corner and she come to talk to me. After sometime offer me 4.5m for LT and 3M for ST. Then her 2 other friends came along both looks not bad. One of them said I didn’t pay her after sex. I told her I didn’t know her. So I guess someone look alike. And she left after that. The other lady tried asking me for 3some for 7M LT. But find it too exp so in the end didn’t take them and left. More exp than in KL beach club.. so didn’t take. Maybe if strike lottery can consider.[/QUOTE]