View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
There is no such thing as "good" divorce lawyers in Singapore. The Court system is now setup such that the Family Courts have control over your divorce proceedings that you even have to seek their approval before filing for divorce. And after filing your divorce papers the process is set and fixed that even a robot can walk you through it until your decree nisi. The lawyers work now is merely being that robot. If you are educated and tech savvy, you can do away with the lawyers and DIY your own divorce proceedings as the entire process is available online.
Your post is very misleading, I assume your divorce falls under the 'non-contested' category??

My lawyer had to fight because both my ex and myself could not agreed on the ancillaries, which I don't think you could have done it for yourself unless you are a lawyer??