View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Confession of Ghosted - Platonic ? or Used? part 1

I have just been recently engaged last year and I am experiencing a weird type of ghosting at this moment that involves a recent acquaintance of mine. I find it weird because the situation involves a very quick intensive interaction period but no sex involved.

About last month, an old guy friend of mine from my American days came to Singapore for a tech conference. And roughly around the same time too, I have been on a month long break before taking on a new job. At his co-working space, I was introduced to a female friend of his, a beautiful 31 year old Korean American girl named Anita. He knew her from a few years back when they were both working in Hong Kong. We introduced ourselves and my friend informed Anita about my engagement. Three of us went for dinner and drinks that evening. The following day my friend left Singapore for Thailand. That's when the whirlwind of interaction between me and Anita really took off.

This adventure was made possible partially because my fiancee and I do not live together. The reason is because her parents are quite old fashioned, so I am staying at my own place while she stays at hers.

Since I wasn't working then, I had plenty of time in my hands and we were talking about a small independent project that Anita was keen to do that may need some of my inputs. In our interaction, Anita also revealed the hard time she had to find work here and how she was alone with no friends. Long story short, we hit if off pretty quickly, and having flexible hours to burn, we met everyday to chitchat and hangout. I learned so much about her, where we both actually like pretty much the same things, the same food, hobbies, open mindedness, love of pets, etc.

We got into really deep discussions about life, dating, etc. and within a week, we were walking at the waterfront of Marina Bay, laid down on the wooden lounge and shared the single space just two of us. Later that night she came to my place and she decided for a sleepover. Anita and I shared the same bed but didn't do anything sexual. She just gotten her period then. I was a bit surprised by how trusting she was to me. And as I was laying in bed, I told her how she looks different without her glasses on, which resulted in her blushing. The following day I accompanied her for half a day to view some rooms that she plans to move in to. It was such a memorable experience for me because I never spent that much time with a female acquaintance of a non-sexual nature from 7 pm until 11 am the next day. (16 hours non-stop).

I continued seeing Anita on weekdays while spending weekends with my fiancee and two weeks after that, my fiancee left for her 2-weeks African safari trip.

On one occassion, I was at my fiancee's place and Anita asked me what I was doing, so I invited her to come over for lunch and hangout. The following late evening, she came over again to Netflix. Afterwards, I went my way to prepare a bed for her in the spare room, so I took the bed next to her. That night, we didn't do anything, but I apparently, according to Anita I snored like a pig. And she smacked my belly and asked me to move to the other room instead so she could have her rest. Strangely though, I agreed to switch room.

I realized that I made a huge mistake by letting her for a sleepover at my fiancee's place. Not that I mind spending time with Anita, but the amount of cleaning up the place was a huge undertaking. Anita's hair was all over the place. I had to double vacuum everything to make sure no evidence of a non-affair. And Anita was laughing upon hearing this problem that I had.

A few days later, I then decided to fly back to my home country to see my family instead.

<to be continued>

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -