View Single Post
Old 23-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
I believe that pub which you are referring to is right next to Astro Hotel.

It's a sleazy pub with lots of viet, PRC, indo girls. Been there 3 times already. Basically you just order a drink, sit down and wait for girls to approach you. They butterfly around just like those KTV girls.

Tips range from $10 ~ $30, up to your own choice. Usually a little hug, kiss or touching of the boops i give about $10 to the girl. If you are those more adventurous type, a downright thrust with your hands up her skirt (g-string) or halter top (bra) to those sweet spots will need at least $20 to $30. You can pay the girls before you leave the pub. But don't be a cheapo and run off without paying. They have really good memory. Unless you are not planning to return back to that pub for good.

Charges and rates ranging from $100 to $200 depends on how well you bargain with the girls. Hotel charges about $30 ~ $40 for 1 ~ 2 hours session. I myself do not think it's worth paying $100 ~ $200 for a FJ by them. I rather pay another $50 more and go for a good $150 cat at GL (more worth my $).

But strangely, some of the girls are really dam good looking. Especially those PRC and Viet girls! If you like young, fresh looking girls. It might be well worth checking out this place afterall.

Tips: Try to pay by giving exact amount for your drinks. I notice that the waitress and waiter there like to "jiak" your change often. Out of 3 times, 2 time after taking your money, they don't return to pay you back the change.