View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Some brothers ask me recently that how come Danshui has not recovered since the CNY. Indeed if we look at the situation it is about 3 months of very dificult time, but I heard some good news that Emerald KTV will start operations again on 7 May 2019. It is however still a rumour, only if it is really back to normal track I will then share this officially on the forum with you guys. There are also recent rumours that Legend and Grand Skylight can be arranged, with limited number of 50-70 working ladies where you can't bring them back to the hotel, just a word of cautious, is it really worth the risks? We have connections with the KTV in various part of China, when it comes to the concern of satefy. Whichever KTV that are safe for fun, we will be able to make arrangements for you. Those that cannot play, we will not go near it, your safety and happiness are our ulmost priorities. When you come to China for fun, you can leave the itinerary with us, we will provide services that exceeded your expectations