View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
There are a number of MLs on SLG site which look appealing based on photos, but with either minimal or no FRs yet.

At the same time, there are also no negative comments about them.

One example is SLG Ice.

Given that the popular ones are essentially un-bookable, I'm wondering whether the real reason why girls like Ice have no FRs is because the bros who have visited her do not want her to become unbookable.

My theory is that if it was a really negative experience, some of those bros would have said something.

What I'm trying to get at here is this: you guys think it's worth trying those non-reviewed MLs who look good on paper based on my theory above? Or are those landmines (based on experience of more seasoned chiongsters here)?
Strangely, venturing into the unknown is a part which makes this hobby much interesting. It is like tikam, buying dragon ball cards to get a certain shinny version of it. After a while, you kind of be able to see the pattern to know where that shinny dragon ball card is.

Discovering a gold standard ML somewhat reminds me of the excitement of getting that shinny gold card. As you start relying on instincts, skills like PHOTOSHOP ANALYTICS, EXPERT MR READER, gets learnt and you can find good ones at a better success rate.

For my own experience, commandoing, I get a 1 gold standard in 5-6 ML visits, 3-4 normal standard ones and a CMI one.

Cheers and happy hunting.