Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

It was all too much for me. Without any warning, I plunged myself hard into Jane. She wasn’t expecting it. She let out a loud moan as she arched her back. I always loved that as it means I have hit that sweet spot. I started doggying Jane and her flesh on her bum moving like the motion of waves.

“You like it darling? You like me fucking you again?”

“Yes.. yes… please don’t stop..”

Amy was still enjoying being fucked by Brian. But since her husband’s cock is no longer available to her at the moment, she signalled Brian she wanted to move closer to the bed.

Brian got the hint and moved awkwardly while still doggying Amy.

My eyes followed Amy and Brian as they were moving across the room towards the bed. And before I knew it, Amy grabbed Jane’s chin and started frenching her. That gave Brian and I a sudden boost of power to see the female on female action between those 2. And without a doubt, we both upped our doggying tempo, so much so that Jane’s hand reached out and gripped my forearm tightly. I knew she is truly enjoying it.

My wife, who was still being face-fucked by Andy, suddenly came back to her senses, turned around to see that Brian and Amy have moved away from her side.

She withdrew from Andy’s cock, saliva stringing between her mouth and Andy’s cock. She commanded loudly “BRIAN, I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME NOW! FUCK ME NOW!” before resuming being face-fucked by Andy.

Upon hearing that, Brian withdrew from Amy, moved over to my wife, gave my wife’s pussy a quick lick, which was by now soaking wet would be an understatement, and rammed it into my wife.

We could all hear a loud muffled grunt from my wife as she was still having Andy’s cock in her mouth.

So again, my wife was being spit-roasted.

And I am engaged with Jane and Amy again.

Seemed like a reprisal of the first round earlier in the evening.

We were all enjoying the moment. Me fucking Jane as she was kissing Amy passionately.

By now Andy has slowed down on his face-fucking my wife. Either he was close to busting his nut or he was sore. Anyway, he has stopped controlling my wife’s head. Tanya was just licking and lapping up her saliva on his dick as she continued to be pounded by Brian. Now, her moaning was audible for everyone to hear in the room.

“Eeergh… eergh.. Babe, Brian is fucking me so well again…” she said in between moans and licking of Andy’s cock.

“I know… I can see.. but I am more interested to hear more about you being face-fucked by Andy.”

“eergg… errggh.. I… I … actually liked it… I liked being used and violated in that way… eergg… errgh… can you do that to me next time?”

“if you like it.. I will…”

“What about you?... seems like.. .errgh.. you are back to fucking your… errgggh… favourite pussy of the night…”

“You do know me so well babe… as much as you like Brian’s cock… I love Jane’s pussy…”

“Eh, am I invisible to you? What about my huge boobs? They don’t turn you on? I am not as good as Jane?” the green-eyed monster in Amy awoke.

Without saying a word, I motioned Amy to come towards me and I planted a passionate kiss on her while I was still doggying Jane. After a good long kiss, I said to her “that is how much you turn me on too.”

Amy flashed a big sweet smile, turned to her husband and said “that is how you should kiss me next time,” before kissing me passionately again.

My wife looked at Andy, “I will teach him how to do it.” My wife got Andy down to her face level and started to kiss him passionately too.
I broke the kiss between Amy and myself. I looked at her and said, “I think it is time.”

“Time for what?”

“Time for me to fuck you to complete the full swap.”

Amy smiled. “Yes, please fuck me.”

Upon hearing that, Jane turned to look at me and said “thank you for fucking me so well. I love it.” With that, she made way for Amy.

Amy didn’t assume the doggy position. Instead, she laid herself in front of me and raised her legs for me to missionary her. I didn’t mind this position at all as that would mean I can see and play with her huge boobies too as I fuck her.

I lowered myself to kiss her while positioning my cock at the entrance of her love hole. But to my surprise, she grabbed both my ass and literally fucked me with her pussy. I wasn’t the one moving. She was! That was a new experience for me. Literally being fucked – for pleasure.

Jane could see the both of us moaning in pleasure. Didn’t want to feel left out, she concentrated on licking Amy’s boobs. Now all 3 of us were back into action again.

On the other side of the room (actually just next to the end of the bed where Jane was at now licking Amy’s boobs), my wife continued to be pounded by Brian and sucking Andy.

But she must have caught the change of position between the other 2 wives and myself.

“Babe, at last you are fucking Amy!”

“errgh... errgh.. more like Amy who is fucking me!”

My wife looked at our movement and saw Amy who was the one doing a sort-of Kegel move and fucking me.

“No shit! She is!”

“Kanine, you are litellaly fucking Tom! Your chee bye must be feeling damn shiok now eh?” came Andy’s voice.

“super.. eeergh.. errgh.. super shiok… I love it!” said Amy before resuming to fuck me.

My wife then saw Jane kissing Amy’s boobs. She decided to join her.

She disengaged from Andy’s cock and moved towards Jane.

“Brian, come with me,” she ordered. Brian followed suit to make sure the doggying action continues.

Seeing my wife moving towards her, Jane instinctively turned to my wife and they both started kissing each other passionately while both their hands were fondling Amy’s breasts.

By now, Jane’s pussy was available. Andy moved in to satisfy his lust from my wife’s sucking.

But he didn’t proceed to fuck Jane immediately. He started fingering her for a bit. Jane’s body twitched a little, but did not resist Andy’s fingering.