View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Do most girls like "handsome" guys?

This country man is range the lowest in the world, in terms of guts which is also known as mothers child. Staying with parents so to speak. However, like many Hollywood movies the disadvantage we have become a bonus to woman around the world.

All chicks need security not in terms of say her man is a fighter. A PRC young punk from Liao Ning said over there he heck people. He and his people are the fearless across PRC. So much so he has no problems in losing a limb if is heck away some day. However, I don't see any injury on his body. Well that's TCSS.

I had a smile on mine face yesterday at company gathering. 2 PRC young men told a Malaysian female colleague which I overheard. They beat women with a reason if she bring them tasks during work. PRC had much to learn in understanding SEA.

It so happen I brought up last episode of Crime watch. The session where that Indian national working here threaten women to provide sex or he will upload her pictures in Internet. Mine feelings the women he con many were FTs like him. Local girls I beg mine pay check she will report to police while FTs even after giving in she will keep quiet.

Morale of this case, girls worship white men. I also feel his prey were Piony ladies working in this country. I told mine Malaysian female colleague all this with a Q she could never answer.

If Crime Watch is not effective it is long time gone. Things are what is important or a need to stay alert is seldom taken into consideration. Does this work in the long run? Mine answer is obvious your I leave it to you.

Again mine brothers over here will concur the lady DSP in this episode is a babe. Good thing she is plain cloth or her beauty is lost in blue.