Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
carcinoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hi,

After 2 unanswered PMs to 2 Bros out there I decided to take the plunge and chose Pheonix Gentleman's Club as my "virgin" cheong in Manila.

Showed the cab driver the address and he looked "lost" but still drove off....kinda of worrying....

After 30 mins of traffic jams and near death misses, I finally arrived at the location. But the sign says "One Roman Suites" instead of "Roman Suites Hotel" as reported.

So went up and asked the guard whether this place is correct and he directed me to lvl 3. Went into a cramp reception area with a relatively small sized window blocked by curtains. Spoke to the receptionist and she opened the curtain and the gals are all sitting inside.

Tough decision as most are SYTs. Reception recommeded No. 103 and I took her as I was also eyeing her. Paid 1400 pesos and proceeded to room. In came 103 (Rose) and she was cute and petite. What turns me on further was her nice painted toe nails!! After hug hug she asked if I wanna extra services and quoted 2000 pesos. I knew that was the asking rate so quickly took it.

She bathed me followed by massage and "special".......

She was dam good in service and very accomodating. Really enjoyed my 1hrs 15 mins with her.