View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I think you are making it more complex than it actually is.

1) In each report, we usually mention the name of a booking joint, or a restaurant, of a disco, of a pub. That's not advertising. It's reporting facts.
I am suggesting to make a list of NAMES, each with the area where they are located. No need to post contact data or more. The name is enough.
No way it could be considered advertising.
The same could be done for hotels or restaurants, but personally I think it is more useful to have the up-to-date list of booking joints (they change every few months).

2) I don't see how someone could complain if you post once a month a report entitled "List of Booking Joints (updated dd/mm/yyyy)". On the contrary, this is the reason why one would like to browse this forum: to find information (besides chitchatting).
I strongly suggest you to do that. I would do that, if I would visit Batam every month, and if I would make a whole tour of all joints (which I don't, as you know).

The format I suggest is the following, extremely simple:

"List of Booking Joints (updated dd/mm/yyyy)"
Miss Candy, behind Utama Hotel, optional comments.
Permata Manis, in front of Formosa Hotel, optional comments.

No need to post phone numbers, photos, price range (which vary often and even vary depending on who is asking). Optional comments should be no more than few words.
Post that once a month, or every few months when you think an update is needed, or edit the last current version if you want to make a minor change few days after posting.
Link that in your signature.
That's it!
Lol.. try taking a look at the Balai thread. Just posting girls photo only with no joint or contact number listed also get warning.

What you suggested used to be the directory of Geylang, which lorong, which joint and the house girls there. That's how sammyboy started in the 1990s. Even before they moved to Delphi Forums and the current server now.

I would suggest doing an off-site list and link it in the sigfile and the author will have control of the content. But, it may be branded as an advertisement for the off-site list owner though.

Like nono said, Damm if I do, Damm if I don't.