View Single Post
Old 24-11-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

The next few day past uneventfully. We spend alot more time outfield, in preparation for our 7 days confinement. We had an IPPT on Wednesday, and i get gold easily with 30pts, and clock the company fastest time, while my buddy failed his SBJ, and borderline pass 2.4KM

Buddy: u ate frog growing up?

me: why?

buddy: then how the fuck u jump so far? u almost jump out of the SBJ mat

me: its skill bro

buddy: seriously, i dun want have my weekend burn because i fail IPPT

me: weekend burn?

buddy: yeah, the PTI says there will be another IPPT 3 weeks later, those whom fail had to stay back on saturday for RT

me: woah woah woah, u serious?

buddy: ya man. i got better things to do on weekend than staying in camp. Is there any short cut to passing SBJ? my 2.4KM also at risk

me: there is no shortcut bro, all hardwork

buddy: what type?

me: 2.4KM - u need to do interval training, and get ur lung capacity up. You need some speed to pass, slow jog wont get you a pass

buddy: then SBJ leh?

me: do more burpees, but with squats

buddy: wth....

me: settle ur SBJ first, we can practice in bunk before bath.

buddy: thanks bud

Day 1, we tried 5x 10 squats burpee, my buddy almost fainted. He was still ok on 1st 2 set, cannot catch his breath on the 3rd sets, and struggling on the 4th

buddy: i cannot already, i cannot already

other bunk mates: come on bro, 1 more sets only

buddy: i cannot... cannot breath (face turning white)

me: hey, you dont want burn weekend you need to burn now

i did 4x 10 and i barely break a sweat

buddy: your lung and legs made of steel. why it look so easy on you

me: cos i used to do 8x 30 bro. 5x10 is warm up. come last set. even if you do 1 by 1 slowly u also must finish. its in your head, not your legs

buddy: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

9,2,3,4 (LAST ONE!!)
10,2,3,4!!!

buddy: har har har har har har (lie flat on the floor, whole body dripping sweat)

me: good job buddy

buddy: i.....i.........i

me: you can say i did it after you catch your breath bro

buddy: i........i........rather burn weeked.....

me: pussy

10min later, i carried him to shower. he walk as if his soul has left him

and we carry on this for thur and friday.

Saturday morning, our bookout day. Till now, still no reply from jiaxuan. i guess we are done...

Once again, and the white sands, i saw buddy's gf waiting

me: hey

buddy gf: hello, you guys look dark

buddy: scorching hot this week

buddy gf: yeah. i had to put on sunblock

buddy: let's go home~~

me: bye, and remember your squats

He throw me a middle finger

it's only 1030am, so i went home straight.

I open up the door, and the living room is empty. I call out to my mom, and no answer. I went up stairs to check out if mom is still home

Forgot to mention, because we are staying in a penthouse, there is a small jacuzzi at the level 2 balcony

I went up, and i can see my mom, do some yoga in her swim suit

first she is stretching, then she turned over and lift her legs up

she did a few more stretches and turn over and let the sun shin on her face

all the while she has her airpod inside her ear. nowonder she didnt realize i have called her

she did a few more post and stand up before she walked into the jacuzzi

Oh my god.... this view is unforgettable. I have never see my mom in this before. My cock starts to stir. I wanna walk up to her and grab that 2 piece of meat. It look so delicious that i wanna bite it and lick it all over.

Wait a minute, what is wrong with me? she is my mom! i shake off that thoughts and went down.

Now, knowing she is on airpod, and i dont want her to know i have just seens her doing yoga in her swimsuit, i decide to go down and give her a call

me: hey mom, where are you?

mom: hey baby, im home. You booking out soon?

me: hahaha, i just reach home. i didnt see you around the house

mom: what!! why did you tell me you are coming back this early? i could have fetch you at pasir ris!

me: im old enough to come home myself. where are you?

mom: im upstairs dear, inside my jacuzzi. i will come down in a while after i wash up

me: ok

i throw my dirty laundry into the washing machine, and started washing it

It will probably be another 10min before she come down, i just go back into my room and rest

Lying on my bed, my mind starts to wonder again. That ass.... how will it feel if i grab it. is it firm, is it soft? why will she wear such a swim suit, wont our neighbour see? the more i think, the harder my cock is

i try to shake it off thinking of jiaxuan giving me a blowjob

her hand holding my dick, stroking it softly (my hand stroking myself)

she then sticks out her toungue and fly with my pee hole, and then starts to swallow my dick, giving it the wettest blowjob
jx: blurp,blurp, blurp, blurp
me: yes baby, yes baby
jx: do you like this
me: i love it. ahhh! ahhhh! ahhhh!, touch my balls.
jx: yes
me: wooooooooo..... ahhhhhhhhhhhh! feels so goooood, who teaches you how to give such a good blow job
jx: it's you, master
me: yessssss, yesssss, ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhh...ahhh...yesss.. so good. take off your clothes now
jx: yes

she turned over to take off her clothes.

i closed my eye to continue imagine my sexual fun with jiaxuan.

i imagine her slowly take off her top to reveal her red bralette, and then slowly removing her skirt to reveal her matching red panties

she sits on top of me, riding me with her panties still on, and my hand starts caressing her breast, twisting and turning her nipples. I slowly remove her bra, and my mouth went over to suck her nipples. her panties is getting wetter and wetter, and she stands up to remove her panties. i look at her mouth go back into to my cock and start sucking it again. i closed my eye to enjoy it

Suddenly, the image on my mind went missing, and another image appear

WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S MY MOM SUCKING ME NOW!

Last edited by xiaosiong; 07-12-2023 at 09:56 PM.