Old 14-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
surfvpn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

My second time engaging the services of bro SNN after become his member.

This round I manage to get Amanda and Young girl Stella

Amanda (overall 9/10)
She has a beautiful face with natural beauty without much makeup, soft voice with a bit shy personality at the beginning. Once break the ice, she's hot and ready to blow me none stop. Very good blowjob skills.

On the bed, she will lead you and quite demanding in sex. Very good at blowing you while looking at you and occasionally deep throat. Good at Top riding and one thing for sure is that her gf feeling is great and it gives no commercial feeling at all. Her skin is so silky soft to touch.

Overall I had a wonderful session, she really push me to cum twice then only she let me rest. She's one of the gem.

Stella (overall 8.5/10)

She's still very young and happy personality. If you want those college feels, she's one of the best candidate, came with simple college attire, jeans, deep v top and a jacket. Very cheerful girl who enjoy sex while earning some money.

I love to see her paiseh look when i ask her about her skills and she reply with" I'll definitely blow you until you cum" what a level of confidence. Shy personality like amanda but both are hot inside once you break the ice. To be honest, she make me cum in her mouth in less than 5 mins. Superb incredible Blowsucking skills with CIM plus balls licking.

She's tall and curvy with a pair of nice C cup. Loved to be sucked and fucked deep and fast. Her moaning are real loud and if you don't want your neighbor to complain then please get a corner room or bigger room.

Stella are so into sex. She blow and orgasm with a big moan.

Thank you again for your arrangements. We appreciated your constant updates.