Old 16-06-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ultraman5152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Thanks to bro SNN for the arrangement. I had a good time, even if it is a lot more pricey than the usual massage parlour girls.

As promised to bro SNN, below is FR on the girls. I won’t be posting stats, as other bros have done so (and since “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”).

1. Lana
I booked Lana for 3 hours, 3 shots, as I really wanted to try anal. My objective was: 1 CIM, 1 pussy, 1 anal. My first impression was, Lana is really friendly, and nice to talk to. She is also extremely willing to please, willing to try any positions that I wanted (not that I tried many, but the key is her willingness to please).

My first shot was CIM, which caught her a little off guard I guess. My second shot was pretty much SOP. My third shot was golden. To rewind, she started to lube herself with her lotion, and then lubed the cap with it as well. Then she went doggy. I had difficulty getting in initially, and moving. Then I moved to the floor, with her still on the bed, and she lowered herself to allow me to reach (I’m not that tall…..) I was surprised that I finished my third shot within 2 hours! We began to chat some more, and then I remembered that she told me about her going to music studio after our session to make some music (she mentioned that after my second shot). With much pleasure, I decided to “release” her, even though she was willing to stay on to chat and cuddle.

WIR: Yes!

2. Aalia
I took Aalia after bro SNN recommended, and after reading some positive reviews about her. Personally, I was disappointed.

She appeared shy when we were about to start. I was trying to explore, but she was hesitant. When I wanted to try DATY, she covered her face with pillow. After a few flicks (less than a minute), she capped me to start action. After I unloaded, we rested and chatted. After washing up, she put on panties and went to sofa to watch tv. I followed, chatting with her, hoping to get her warmed up for second round. As I started my move, she rejected. I checked my phone and turned out that there was only 10 more minutes to 2 hours, the completion of our session.

WIR: No