Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ultraman5152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

part two of my post:

3. Leah
I cleared time from my schedule, as I really wanted to experience the legendary F cup boobs!

When we first met, Leah appeared to be distant. As we chatted, I learnt why, and as she got more comfortable with me, the action started! I grabbed and sucked her boobs and nips and it was more than a handful! I started to finger her, and she proceeded to help herself (maybe I was doing something wrong – time to learn and improve!). after a while, she capped me and after several minutes, I unloaded.

After I wash up, we chatted some more on the bed. She started playing with my didi, and then proceeded to blow me (which was when I remember that I was so mesmerized with her boobs that I didn’t get BBBJ during first round!). after I was ready, she capped me and we started round two.

WIR: yes, when I want to feel those legendary boobs again!

4. Tina
I booked Tina as I wanted to experience big boobs (apart from Leah’s cup F). Tina initially appeared shy, taking shower behind closed door. When she came out, she had towel wrapped around her body. She then knelt down to blow me (as I was standing). I led her to bed immediately as it didn’t look comfortable for her, and I took the opportunity to unwrap her. After blowing me for a minute or two, I asked for 69. She continued to blow me for a good 5-10 mins, before she started alternating between blow and jerk. I couldn’t take it anymore, and finally blew my load! She took tissues to clean me up, and then lie down beside me to chat, telling me that I shouldn’t wash up immediately (chinese traditional believe)

after I wash up, she capped me and we started round 2. I don’t know what happened: could be her, could be fatigue, and I didn’t unload within 10 mins (I’m not young anymore, and I’d be lucky if I can last for 10 mins). We tried different positions, and i think I went on for 20 or so mins before I finally unloaded my second round! (definitely my recond in the last few years. When I was younger in my 20s, 20 mins sap sap sui, but now, I’d be lucky if I can last for 10!)

WIR: YES!