View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: New House - L8H66A

Was looking at all the FR on G66 Cherry so I decided to try. When I came, someone just took her, so I waited for a full 30mins to see if its worth the wait. Picture at the desk looks like a SYT and slender, so I was very excited.

But when it was my turn, I was disappointed. Her body type is not my cup of tea. She had a huge frame, big bone type. About 1.65m tall. A little belly, chunky thighs and big round ass. Meaty type.

Face: 6/10 at first glance but the more I look at her, I give a 8 cos she has a sincere and cute smile as I joke more. She looks like in her mid 20s but I found out she is the same age as me. Born in 1983. 36 years old.
Body: To me is 6/10 as I prefer petite type. D enhance. Soft of the outside but hard inside.
BJ: BBBJ. Lick balls and my inner thighs. Moan as she works. Can feel fake but she puts in hardwork.
FJ: 10/10. Only one position, cowboy. She was grinding, and then she bounce. Though her body is not my type but was so turn on by her bouncing perky tits. I feel so giddy as I cum, I was moving my hip as she bounce. She react as I came, not sure if she is faking it.
GFE: 9/10 Her cute and sincere smile. I made her laugh as she tries to stare my deep in my eyes by making funny expression when she bathed me. French kissing before the BBBJ.
RTF: Generally, most would give 10/10 because of her top notch service. But for me will be about 8/10 because of her body type. Its my perspective though.