View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejs View Post
Relatively new to this thread and scene. I have to admit I usually go for these experiences alone while Not having the street-smarts and know-how to navigate as well as the more experienced bros here. But I’ll share my experience anyway.
Take heed from esteemed member Cumming2wice. Just make sure that ask the girl what you will get in return for the money you intend to spend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejs View Post
Was thinking to checking out the 2nd Super dark pub at OT right at the end forgot the name, though. The girls trying to pull people inside looked smoking hot haha. Any field reports or advice from any bros who have been there recently? Super appreciate to know if it’s worth my time and money.
Typical bait and switch. Hot chicks reel you in, and you end up with some dog ugly girl. Best to always walk into the pub and see who is available and willing to entertain you.

2 cents worth. Happy hunting!