Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Faiz4ghaffar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Just visited JSP again. Was looking for Annie again but bumped into Angie instead. Rejected her offer but she was still very persistent. Pretend never hear her n walk away. Couldn’t find Annie at her usual spot. Went to the back of 4th floor n finally found her. She told me she’s no longer wrking for the boss at the hair salon nearest to the escalator for almost 3 mths. She had since changed to the shop behind. Her number was also changed as she lost her phone. Proceeded inside her place and the show begins. Started off with a little caressing on my back. Played with my balls with her fingers and soon after, asked me to turn ard. She started stripping her clothes, leaving only her bra n panties on. Continued fondling my second in command for a while and she stripped bare naked n climber on top of me. Gave me a breast job n asked if I enjoyed it. Used her breast to rub all over my body n asked me to suck her pink nipples. She moaned a little as I sucked and rub her pussy with my fingers. She den proceeded to give me a slow n deep blow job. All these foreplay lasted for a good 15-20 mins before asking me if I wanted to fuck her. I said of cos I want. She den sat on top of me, riding me while she played her breast for me to see. Got Super turned on as she rock n moaned. Asked her to lie down n started fucking her. She moaned even louder. I can feel I was abt to cum and asked her where do I cum? Do I pull it out or u load everything in her. To my surprise, she said “Up to you” while giving me a slutty smile. Before I could even decide and react, I unloaded everything inside she. I think she could feel it as she pulled me closer to her, my second in command went even deeper into her pussy as I cummed everything inside her. She then asked me “ you cum a lot inside me is it? Shiok or not?”. I smiled n said yes. After which we both washed up n paid her. She gave me her new contact n I left a happy man.
Hi, can share her ctc? Thank you