Thread: Rude OKTs
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rude OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Wow never knew that side of Tommy before.

I remember one of my very first visits to GL, I visited 1612, and Tommy, noticing how "green" I was I guess, actually sat down with me on the sofa, and told me all about how he already has decades of experience in this industry, and patiently and readily answering all my queries and questions

Eventually I described the kind of gal I want, and then he made some calls, and called a girl that matched my description.

When the gal arrived, he even ENTERED THE ROOM with me and the gal, and briefly gave the gal a Pep Talk, about how I am a new guy, and I don't really speak Chinese that well, and other things.

After the session, he also sat with me again on the sofa asking me how the gal was, and how's the experience, and all that.

Never knew this side of Tommy though I was a staunch regular pre covid. I do wish that he and all the PRC OKT spend some money and renovate their rooms. IF nothing else a fresh coat of paint, new tiles and some new mattresses and sheets would do wonders.

They should learn from OKT Peter L18H20 which I think has the best rooms for PRC experience.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else