Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

[QUOTE=tnkaki;16976006]Most of the maids working oversea are either separated, single mother or widow, it is not easy for them to work oversea, to leave their kids & family at home. Some of the maids I chatted had their house damaged during the recently thunderstorm in filipine. I only help them if they can proved they are telling the truth, to me it is just money, I can work hard to earn it back but to them sometime it is life & death, and just a small sum of money it may bring some happiness, laugther & some light to them. Of course there are some who just want your money but we are the one who approached them first not them so we cant blame them totaly, they have needs to take care. My conclusion is treat them well & they will treat u well back. I will like to marry a pinay instead of our local girls if I was not married. I believe most bro would agreed too once you start to understand them well. No offence to all bros, that is only my personal view on them. Have a nice Wednesday bros.[/QUOTE

Similar thoughts from me.
The good ones must treat them well, really not easy for them.

I also don't mind marrying a pinay.
But i will avoid the ones w many family members.