View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Went with my friend to Cheong this pair of E and F cup milf at Martin Road. My friend went for the elder sis F. Before he started his massage, this CB Kia cum into the shower gel. Wtf! I hope rest of the bros don’t use the shower gel. Really cb kia. I went for the younger sis FF. Tempted her to bath together. Keep refusing till I continue to sian her. In the end, agree and strip all. Went into the toilet and have a lot of fun. Lifted her leg up and finger till she squirt. I went down to lick her hairy cb till she had her 2nd orgasm. The asshole me refuse to finger her more and left her high and dry.

Hehe! Her whole massage session was weak after cumming twice. Lol!