Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 8
fanblades is one of the Best!fanblades is one of the Best!fanblades is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Fiona SNS
Refer to the link for her ads:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=978194

Hot young blonde lady who is cute and wear a nice smile.
She has a nice cock sucking luscious lips
Petite and slender with fair skin and long blonde hair.
Hot sexy tight figure with perky ass, stud navel and a shaven pussy.
Boobs was big and natural that fondled and played with her soft boobs.

Shower was SOP and chop-chop and she clean me well and then some light peck and touching here and here.

After shower, sit on sofa and she climb on top of me and I hard frenched her. She responded with tongue fightings and gentle nibbles on the lips. No bad breath. It was nice and passionate.

She went down on me and gave one of the longest bbbj.
Different speed and different angles. Twists and curls with her tongue.
Dick slap her face and gag her DT.
SHe just looks at you and seems to enjoy it too.
I can only withstand that long without release my first shot cum hard on her face and mouth.
Smeared my cum stained cock all over her face. ended with a messy face . Abuse her like this for over 10mins. love to see a cum messy face and she still licks her lips.

Nice tempting pussy. Shaven and tasty.
Lick her till she shiver and kept grabbiing the bed sheet.
Her senses all ignite and soft moans, her legs auto open, show shaved and smooth centre. Eat like no tomorrow.

Capped me as she rode me. Viewing from the bottom with her bouncing tits, I fondled and played with her soft boobs and she moaned and increased the intensity of the ride as I grabbed harder. Taking control back, i switched to missionary, first rubbing my dick against her wet pussy, while I sucked and kissed her down her necks with her breathing hard close to my ears, Violet then pulled me tighter and reached down to slot me back in. I pumped hard and diligently for a few moments then as I am releasing my 2nd shot, she pulled me close for a long hard kiss while I let it all go inside her.

GFE very high. Feel like a bf being rape by a horny gf who want sex everyday and every time.

I had a nice time and feel comfortable with her accompany. Confirmed RTF material

Thanks Bro SNS