Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
Crocssucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocssucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Ariel from SNS

Appearance
She look much better in real live.She looks very attractive with blonde long hair and she gives off friendly and warm vibes. She gave me a nice teasing smile.
I am sure you will not reject type.

Body
She stand at 1.6++ and she have a beach tanned smooth skin with a voluptuous body figure. Sexy bid bobs with sensitive nipple and a hot meaty ass.

Frenching
Fluent, skillful, submissive and intense frencher. She french well and always can have tongue to tongue contact all the way. She also have a very soft lips which I love.

Painting
No foul smell nor taste. It was clean shaven. She seems very sensitive there. I initially I rubbed her V area to see her wetness, but she suddenly spread her pussy and pointed to her clit. I took the hint and went to devour her. She would always react strongly whenever I put my tongue at her V hole to taste her juices. When painting, she would respond well by moving her hands and pelvis area. She would grab the sheets too. She seems to enjoy getting eaten.

BBBJ
She’s rather skilled at BBBJ, but she gags when she tries to DT, so no DT. She blows well with the slurpy sound, some slight sloppiness, great suction, licking and sucking of balls, tongue action and tongue twirling. She would look at me and make sensual sounds as she blows me constantly. She can go on for very long.

FJ
Capped on and we started off in missionary. We embraced each other tightly for the most part and there was the loud piak piak sound. She would attack my neck with her mouth, and I felt some teeth as well. Thankfully, it didn't leave any marks. We switched to cowgirl, whereby she pounded me for a short while, before finishing in missionary. Responsive. Good audio and natural moans

GFE
She make me feel very embracing and comfortable with her. Service orientation and not a time watcher.

Confirmed will RTF, thanks SNS.