Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
suckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Miya from SNS

Looks: much better than in the pic. Gently and soft spoken, elegant lady with the long hair and Asian exotic look.

Body: Fabulous hot sexy sensual proportionate body, tall and slender, fair smooth skin with nice curvy toned figure and a hot tight perky ass.

Boobs: Great natural C cup, soft and good enough to play and suck on them. Match her body nicely.

Shower: SOP washing with gentle stroking, touching and cleaning my cock

Frenching: Started kissing and mooching then slowing go inside DFK all the way. She is fluent in it and is automatic, do not have to hint or initiate.
BBBJ: BBBJ: The way she suck, slow engulf my cock up.down.up. taking her time to link every centimeter. Deepthroat in and out too. Wah. Really commando level, make me buay tahan. Full score for it.

Pussy: Clean shaven and tasty pussy. Pull apart her clit and started licking. Let out soft moan and her weak spot. She came so fast and was so wet

FJ: Caps on and she rode me cowgirl for a good couple minutes. She then asked me to sit up and hug her while she continued with cowgirl. She was moaning and whining. We then switched to missionary, I give her a feel deep, fast and hard thrust before i cum and collapse on top of her.

GFE: make me comfy with no non-commercial feel and more towards the service orientated girl and her English speaking level was consider good.

Thanks SNS for the booking