View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 06:02 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Still fls working??

Please refer to the link

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/22090769?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ldp&utm_campa ign=copy_url

This is how a $2500 per month room in GEYLANG SHOPHOUSE looks.

This is how the hall and lobby looks:

Is this the kind of room they are giving the WLs to ply their trade? Mai talk cock lah $12, 000 per month rental! Just throw a figure. How they split the rooms? What sort of condition? They thought they renting Taj Mahal ah? Want to bluff small children. GL OKT don't know how to use computer, didn't realise is too easy to check their rental online. All can go koon la. For their kind of Bangla room standard, $1200 lah. BTW, I can think of least 5 shops who don't do repair work. One shop along Lor 16 his shower tile don't bother to replace, just throw rubber mat over. You step in the shower it is all squishy. You imagine how much urine and dirty water is absorbed by the mat. I step on it, I instantly feel sick.

Joker88, you are absolutely right about their 70s business model try to use in 2020. They are basically a cartel: Let's all suck together. 1429 don't bother to release WLs to them. They do nothing but eat into profits of other legit houses with WLs. What kind of competition is this? You no WL, never mind borrow mine first because maybe next time I also no WL. Fucking slack.

Whole world only got one business model? All they know is 70/80...zzz. GL OKTs are a privileged group. Talk like they know what they are doing but actually outdated to the max. Plenty of empty units in GL for rent...

How much is a RECEPTIONIST? $1800 hor. Got exp $2300 hor. Got ITE cert, can speak English and Chinese and...is a young girl or middle aged lady.

Sure or not you pay 4k or 5k a month to an Ah Pek who has no computer skills and can only speak Hokkien to serve customers? You thought you hire Senior Manager with degree, ah?

Now if Fat Fatt wants to be sucker, carry on. If you want to believe GL OKTs sob story, carry on. FL OKTS give a fair deal. 3 star or 4 star hotel, they adjust their price accordingly. Chio or not chio, they also adjust accordingly. Not like GL OKT, give you 1 star room and a bakcai also charge $150. Like I said, please continue to stay in GL. The world will always have suckers.

Look at what you can get in Geylang for $2500 a month. It even has a small gym. And look at what you are actually getting. Both the WLs and customers are getting nothing close to that. Even if they are willing to renovate, these fellas sure produce something ugly. The WLs sleep in bunks and everybody share one shower hor. Only 2 houses I know have a gym. The rest? Provide Bangla dormitary. Blame AV again.

$40 WL only has 2 ppl and 12 to 15 WLs. High volume and the guy stands outside and tries to pull in customers. $150? 4 ppl to 10 WLs and all sitting inside blow aircon. Still want to tell customers their sob story.

The FLs sleep in a hotel room with ensuite toilet. Then you hear the OKT sob story they cannot get WLs. AH BU DEN? You provide them with Bangla dormitary, what were you expecting? You think they good mood or bad mood when serving customers? LOL...like I said, hopeless. Fold lah. Wasting time.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-04-2020 at 07:48 AM.