View Single Post
Old 15-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppp View Post
Italian World Cup winning squad member Marco Amelia is wanted by English Premiership side Liverpool.

The claims were made by the player’s agent, Carlo Pallavicino, who also denied the widespread speculation that the player was destined for a move to AC Milan in the January transfer window.

“The main club interested in the player’s services is Liverpool, not Milan,” confirmed the agent.

“The most interesting offer has come from England and Liverpool want to sign him as early as January.

“Milan? We have not had any contact with them, neither me nor the player, so I would consider it very strange if the Rossoneri thought they can offer him a deal at the last minute, without discussing it before.”

Amelia is rated as one of the top ‘keepers in the game at the minute and was also linked with Chelsea following the horrific injury sustained by Petr Cech.

Juz read that the amelia prefer to go Roma which is his boyhood club.but if reina really want to leave,y not try for buffon and bring back carson? i think dudek will also leave during january..