View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

A few chicks at 0672, $80 for 30 minutes, very good service

duo duo number 88
qiqi number 83

I shuangfei both of them for sgd80 each.

being sandwiched by two mischievous gals in the bathroom with soapy rub is a good experience. two boobs in front and two boobs from behind.

88's suction of my dick in the bathroom is heavenly while 83 attack my balls with her tender fingers from behind and kiss my nipple from my side. wah lao oi

on the bed, the suction continues. I also forgot who lick me where. they both are like hungry hyenas preying on a prey. my neck and nipples and balls and rod and thigh are on hiigh alert from the attack. APACHE surrounded by cruise missiles. Warning alert.

83 used her boobs to give me a face pounding while 88 rod me on cowgirl.
I missionery on 88 first with machine gun pounding. But I held control so I can pound on 83 who was leaning on my back as I pound 88. I switch 88 to doggie with 83 clinging on my back. 83 neh neh resting on my back was yet another shiok feel.

After a short pounding exercise on 88 from doggiie, i switch target to 83 as I kept watch of the time. To my surprise, 83's butt very fleshy and shapely. I pound her from behind as 88 is next to me licking my back. I already buah tahan but I wanna fire my load via missionery

I turn 83 to missionery and pound her like no tomorrow. Finally I fired all my load of hellfire missiles into the blackhole.

Tips: when you are shuangfei, you must know when to change condom as the WL will want to change condom for each of them. But the sight of 2 WL of such nature will make me hard

Still have 7 miinutes. I lay on the bed feeling being the victor and yet exhausted. Each of them lie on my shoulder on both sides. So shiok feeling. Like an emperor with the concubines. Can time stop there? balance 3 minutes, we quickly showered and comes the end of a happy ending

damn shiok is what i will describe the experience.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.