View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thank you.

The name of the next busty recommendation to be revealed is X.........

Who is she?

16 more original "BronzeGod Huat ah!" from samsters who have yet to post in this thread will unveil the next name - the previous name revealed as one of my top busty recommendations was bobo 1612.

160 more huats to uncover the 10th name - a special hidden gem aka cute petite but busty Paige Chua lookalike....

Such gems don't stay around forever so up to you guys to express your interest with some huats for the benefit of all
The next 9 busty recommendations to be revealed are....in no particular order...

X_______ from XX1X
M_______ from X0XX
X_______ from 2XXX
X_______ from XX3X
B_______ from XX0X
B_______ from 1XXX
X_______ from XXXXa
V_______ from XXXXa
M______ from XX1X

See instructions above on how to unveil the recommendations tried, tested and approved by me. Those who follow my taste and fr over the years will know what to expect.

Which is the super hidden gem?

Hurry if you don't want to miss some of these special gems

Last edited by BronzeGod; 28-08-2017 at 01:00 AM.