View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Bronze God Huat ah.

In the mean time I would like to share a FR on Xiao S at 1608.

I’ve heard her name before. Anyway I was walking around looking for some pretty busty PRC and I came upon here. She’s got a slight crossed eye which is kind cute and quite pretty with an oval shave face. When she smiles she reminds me of Sonia Chew from 98.7fm.

Her boobs was huge and soft. So nice to keep playing I was addicted to her boobs. Her soapy handjob was nice. Her BM was nice too.
Then came the bbbj which was great. Very wet. When her hands and fingers take over it was great too. She asked if wanna put condom on. I said can continue bbbj a while more? And she did. This time without hands and some deep throat. Her bbbj and hj was a great combination. Then i missionary her, panting with her boobs not stop. But I need her to be in cowgirl to play with her boobs more. So we did cowgirl, and she rode me so well I came shortly after. A really nice bonk. I love her boobs. She has some tummy fats which I’m ok. Oh ya, really small cute pink nipples. Light kisses, no French. She’s got thick lips but too bad not soft.

Last edited by Playerguy; 30-08-2018 at 08:15 AM.