Old 10-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lup Sup Experiences

The following week came, and by Tuesday I was already fantasising about Xiao Wei and decided to drop her a text. She asked me when I wanted to meet her again. I told her I would meet her soon and brought up the idea of another JB trip to my friends. Only 1 of them was on. We decided to use one of the off days owed to us by our encik on Friday so that we could book out on Thursday.

'I'm coming to JB on Thursday.' I texted her.

'I will be at XXX Joint, you know where?' she replied.

'No.. Can meet at same place?' I asked.

'I having dinner first. What time?' she replied.

We settled on meeting up at KSL and I looked forward to Thursday night. Hoping that there won't be a jam. We made it into JB around 5+ pm after all the dilly dallying about.

'Im here' I informed her.

'I haven't even meet my friend for dinner. Haha' she replied me.

'It's ok. I will go eat first.' I replied.

We decided to go makan first while waiting. We discussed the plan for later and decided that I should ask Xiao Wei if she has a friend to bring along for my buddy. Fast forward to 7+pm and we drove down to KSL to pick them up. I saw Xiao Wei, she was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. My friend was more excited about the friend. When we got closer, he gave a sigh of relief as the friend looked not bad. My friend got out of the car and entered the backseat. Her friend followed my friend into the backseat and Xiao Wei sat infront with me.

'Hello' she kissed me on the cheek.

'This is Jenny' she introduced her friend to mine.

'We can go back to the same place. I can inform the boss' she told me.

I drove out and headed towards the same massage place. The uncle was sitting outside. He gave us a nod and continued to smoke. Xiao Wei led us in and we each got into our rooms. I chose the room at the end of the place and my friend took the one at the other end.

'Why you wearing like that today?' I asked.

'Haven't wear my working clothes yet. In my bag' she showed me.

'How much must I pay? Same?' I asked.

'I can give you cheaper today' she giggled

I passed her the money and she took it out to pass it to the uncle. I got undressed when she went out.

'Woah so fast?' she giggled, when she returned.

'Yes.. your turn now' I ordered.

She got naked as commanded. I sat up on the edge of the bed and she went down on her knees. In a split second, my cock was in her mouth. She juggled my balls with one hand and stroked on my cock with the other. I pulled both her hands and told her to work without using hands.

'Mmmm' she moaned, her head bobbing up and down.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her to suck on my balls. I started to stand up and moved myself over her. She leaned backwards and sat down on her feet. I slowly positioned my ass over her face and she got the hint. This milf was now cleaning my asshole for with her tongue.

'You like it?' I asked.

'Yes.. Mmm' she replied.

TBC...