Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
Seeking assistance from your MP/Minister does not mean that your case will be favourable. On the contrary, it may have adverse effect instead.

When an appeal from the MP / Minister is received, the file is pulled and tagged and be monitored closely. Details are scrutinised and background checks are done more thoroughly thru overt and covert means. More often than not, negative information turns up that does not help the appellant's case. If any shit or dirt is found, MP /Minister oso dun want the appeal to succeed.

In a normal case, the officer will just browse thru the file and stamp according to the tabulated guideline (There is SOP guideline to follow). No officer in his right mind wants to do extra work and koret here koret there. But no choice if appeal letter comes in.

So bros dun think see MP / Minister for assistance will make your case stronger. It will only make the case officer tulan and koret all your shit.
I agree with this bro...but if nothing to hide...with all the prerequisites met...MP letter can enhanced the chance of faster approval...dun forget you are his voter and he should help you...MP oso likes to see new voters and get to know them...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post