Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Akerue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: in penang currently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_n View Post
For KTV,

Check the "The Wembley - A St Giles Hotel" - level 2 got newly open KTV.
Price wise not sure. The hotel is newly setup so do with the KTV.

Not idea about the stock at all.

In case you check it out, please share with me on your review and comments.

Have fun to sing songs!!!
Went to Cloud 9 at beginning of July. It is on level 2 The Wembley - A St Giles Hotel. Was there for 2 days on a Saturday and Sunday. You will need to know a manager or mummy to gain entry as the main doors are locked. I happen to stumble across it on a Friday night and tried to go inside. Was about to leave the entrance when a manager opened the door. Went in to enquire and the manager arranged a smallest room (3 persons) for Saturday. Its a maze inside and pretty huge. No one walking around and I begin to wonder if I was in a wrong place. Once in the room (all rooms come with attach toilet), within 5 minutes mummy came to speak to us and arranged a line up. PRC & Vietnamese. We had 2 PRCs and a Viet. I could see most Viet were braless. Opened 2 bottles of brandy for RM1050 (or thereabouts) at the start. For whole night, we had 4 bottles. Playability was good once ice broken and drinks flowed. Girls charges were Rm160 per 2 hour block going to the KTV and RM200 onwards for the girl tips (the longer you sit the larger the tip for girl). Sunday was quiet with girl strength on low. We enjoyed ourselves and will be back.