Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Years ago when I use apps to meet Local/Maid I so lucky can screw them after chatting/meeting. But now I realize it's getting more difficult. Probably a lot of brothers also using apps to date Local/Maid, hence chances are slimer liao
This pîlipine maid, at the chat below, i not yet meet her personally yet, but we will fuck on our first meeting next week. Our chats below. In order to fuck them, we got to be very open to them, 95% they will agree to fuck.

Tmr im meeting another philipine maid to fuck, this is our 3rd meeting. The first meeting i didnt fuck her, but second meeting i fuck her like spider. So shiok that she ask me permission to suck my cock. Seeing the way she suck my cock, as though shes so thirsty, and so hungry, this give a fantastic ecstasy, better then prostitutes. I just lie down on a pillow and enjoy the view of a maid playing and sucking my cock.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 13-01-2018 at 12:13 PM.