View Single Post
Old 17-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Anyone has good experiences at kazy kosy in soi cowboy? It is the new agg by same owner as crazy house. Has 2 levels, one of which is supposed to be crazy and one of which supposed to be cosy

Cant seem to find any review or comment on it in this forum

I went to their level 1 bar for a short while on a fri night, attracted by the 1 for 1 beer promo.

Girls were all young and slim or at most slightly meaty, compared to crazy house where there are larger variations.

Very few were fully naked, most were wearing 2 piece bikinis. The place/stage is small but there are constantly shows and a motorbike in the middle that the girls grind on during dances and shows.

In terms of playability, I saw some pretty standard dry humping, not to the level of wildness of crazy house.

Didnt manage to see what happens on level 2. No glass ceiling to look upwards.
Has been to the above Bar Kazy Kosy last night. Nothings much inside. Still Crazy House better. Went up to the toilet at level 2 saw is only another small dancing platform for the ladies to dance just like the 1st floor. No people upstairs & I went over to crazy house barfine 4 ladies to disco. Inside crazy bar still as good can french kiss , touch boots & fingering.