View Single Post
Old 19-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - MAIZI

was a bit stressed up two days ago and apache with its loaded fiery hellfire missiles hovered into the premises of 1658a ready for a firing exercise.

i called for Maizi whom I did not call for a while. Want some busty lady for a grabba grabba.

OKT Botak said gotta wait 15 minutes. No problem, I can relax at the living room couch watch the TV.

In she came, greeted me with a smile. Her curvy body and big boobs highbeaming me.

Into the room 2, we kiss and french into deep abyss, until my apache rotor almost become numb. We stripped like some AV show and fondled and groped each other. She asked why I so horny. I ask her why she also so horny. She said long tie no see, so we horny together.

into the shower room, we washed each other and grabba grabba and rubba rubba.

onto the bed, we hugged and french. The reflection from the mirror all round us from front left right back top made it so surreal.

She sucked my nipples and kissed my neck and slowly my didi enter her mouth for a bowing session. I made her pussy face me and I painted her abalone. In total she got high about 3 times until she said her legs numb already.

when the prey is numb, I doggied her and tried the lie down doggie. Her fleshy butt i like a lot. as she doggie her neh neh oscillates like pendulum and seen from all the mirrors left right front. I love the sight of her moaning and her neh neh swinging in all directions. she has the assets. When I doggie her with her lying on her front, maybe I hit her G spot again and she felt shiok.

I turn her over. Now the twin peaks face me while she look at the ceiling mirror grasping for breath after the orgasm. Apache....hellfire missiles target locked on. I lifted up her legs and her pussy welcome me like a firing target. Caps helmet on, firing rod and missiles all activated. Apache pump into her with fast throttling speed with huge bang missionery. Her neh neh swings in all direction and her shiokness on her face adds it all.

Keep pumping and attacking and the piak piak sound become too shiok and finally...Booooom.....hellfire missiles smoked out the whole place and target achieved. I rested my head on her with my didi smoking out. She kissed my forehead. Oh....

rested a while, wash up, kiss a bit and yes, will rtf.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:06 AM.