View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Selamat pagi,
Go to Kuchai Business Park, NSK.
Go upstairs, above pasaraya.
In second street in the back, you can find a pub with Viet gals. (There is also some bigger KTV in the same street).
You can sit with them and drink or whatever and they told me you can take them for a bonk in the same building. I didn't do it, no mood.
There should be more pubs in Kuchai Business park. Next time I am in KL I'll try to find out.

If you are desperate go to Beach Club (jln Ramlee). Always packed with fat old angmoh and bitches/shemales who consider themselves special.
45 Cafe & Lounge got package for beer & bonk. Can choose the Viets. But bonk in same building area.......must be careful as the stupid Bangla will knock on your door before the time is up. Just ignore him & continue bonking. Sometimes, need to pay extra tips for the condom at the doorway. Yes Club.....now closed.....was better in the room. The pud downstairs was better decorated.

Was in Beach Club to drink and lots of Viets. A few were good looking. See also ....got hard on. But....too damn expensive. Finished my bucket and moved on. Sure....got ugly and old ladies there but you, if got the money, can choose your temporary girl friend.

But it is much better near the Thai Malaysian border. Cheaper in beer and hotels, got ladies, can see naked puyings with neh neh, big clubs with shows, especially in Danok. Padang Besar and Sungai Golok.....even cheaper but rather more conservative than Danok.

Last edited by Yokosi; 16-06-2018 at 12:27 PM.