View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

CROCODILE DEATH ROLL FROM YUEN YUEN
---------------------------------------------------

I was at Ace today in the afternoon. Stocks below par. Saw Ah Fang again, but didn't take her. Decided to call Yuen2. She said can come over. First time going to her Presidential Suite. Got out of Ace turned left, arrived at a temple. Called her. She said she cannot see me. "You are at the wrong place." From where I'm standing I can see Klinik Ng & Lee. Made U turn, walked towards the flyover. Aha! Got a small temple on the left. Called her again. She asked me to enter a back lane. "Ah! I can see you already!" I looked up and saw her at the upstairs window.

When she opened the back door, I was diappointed. She's petite, fake eyebrows and wore baggy T-shirt and baggy pants. Inside the room which has a red lantern, she asked me to shower alone. When I got back she was naked. Ah! My initial disappintment half-gone. She's fair-skinned, everything in the right proportion.

Long story cut short. The highlight of her performance was the crocodile death roll! The crocodile gripped its victim (dickie) and started spinning in circles! Enuf said. Her performance was 9/10. I would have given 10/10 if she had showered with me.

Damage: RM100
WIR: Yes!
After a few more visits, I want to do throat-fuck with her! With tip for her, of course.

Anyone interested in his dickie being caught in Yuen2 crocodile death roll (or helicopter BJ) can PM me. For her security, I will only entertain genuine bonkers as testified by the number of posts or FR you have. Precious gems like this must be protected.